in summer i will

Kuvat on blogissa ennen julkasemattomia kuvia viime keväältä ja kesältä :--) 
 pics are from last spring and summer.
Photobucket
In summer I will do a lot of householding-chores, to get moooooooore money ! And get a lot of money, for buying SLR-camera ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
I will read lots of books ! My own books I think, sooooooo I have to read the same books all the time, which is only a good thing ! Harry Potters, here I come, again.... I think I have read those books at least 5 times. But no can do, I can't go to the library summer, 'cause it is sooo far away...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I will go to work. Perhaps I am not gonna get the real job, but Ella and me have been think about, what if we go to Ella's grandma and clean her house and take care of her dog. Sounds great ? Yeaaah, the wage sounds great too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also Ella and me have been planning, that we should do the extrame makeover WEBSITE edition :D for  Ella's daddy's webpage.... if we can do that, we will earn so much money !!
Photobucket
Photobucket
......... as well, I will go to Ella's bigsister's graduation party (is that the word we use in finnish-language, when we say valmistujaisjuhlat ?) ........ anyway, Ella and me will do all householding-chores there..
I really hope that I'll get that camera someday !!
Photobucket
Photobucket
in summer, I will learn ENGLISH BETTER !!! Someones, who speaks finnish as their own language, maybe understand my english, but this is not real english :D I am not part of the grammar, it is so hard to remember which word becomes after another word etc. So tell me if there is anyway to make this text readable :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
In this moment seems like I have to pick up the train and go to Vaasa, before 13.7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part. II ♥ I look forward to it more than anything else. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
In summer I will go to Vaasa at least three times. I will go to Helsinki two times, and to Tampere at least two times. Anything else is not sure... afterall I think I should go to Alajärvi. I was there last summer too :-) then I meet Essi and Emma ! I miss them :-)......... this is absolutely unsure, but Anni could come with me ! It would be perfect ! I have not seen Anni ever, which is soo sad thing... 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Before summerholidays begin, I'll go to Helsinki and Tampere ! Wow, how fast time can go !? I remember that like yeasterday, when me and my class planned a trip. That was in year 2010 and September... Anyways, me and my class will go to Särkänniemi 2.6, that will be fun !!
As well, me and my dance group and another dance groups from our school, will go to Helsinki 30.5-31.5. At the 31th day we will go to Your Move ! It would be great fun.... though I am little bit bitter, 'cause Mikael Granlund will be in Your Move at the 30th day !!!!!
Photobucket
Before school ends, at the 10th day of the June, me, my family (no daaad!), Maria, her mum, Reetta and her mum will go to Helsinki ! We'll go to Linnanmäki and the annual Samba Carneval ! Ohhh, there are so many things that I can take pics.

Well, what else I'll do in summer ? Who knews what will happen in the future :D

I really don't know why I wrote this in english :D
 

TANNIFLOATS | Copyright © 2012 | Powered by Blogger